Everyone deserves to sleep in a bed and eat at a table rather than on the floor.
Donate Furniture & Volunteer at New Life Furniture Bank
What’s a Furniture Bank?
We believe in the healing power of giving and receiving to empower communities to come together and support our most vulnerable populations. Having a furnished home restores dignity, brings pride of ownership, adds confidence, and allows families to stabilize while working toward self-sufficiency.
The Charles H. Dater Foundation awarded New Life Furniture Bank with a $35,000 grant!
The Charles H. Dater Foundation awards a $35,000 grant to New Life Furniture Bank in support of our recent Sleepyhead fundraising campaign. We’re honored to once again partner with the Dater Foundation to provide safe beds for children. Since January 2022, New Life Furniture Bank has delivered over 582 beds to our neighbors in need, helping to get children off the floor and into a warm safe bed. Established in 1985, The Charles H. Dater Foundation has been helping fund non-profit organizations in the Greater Cincinnati area carry out projects that benefit young people. The Foundation focuses in the areas of arts/culture, education, healthcare, social services and other community needs. To learn more about The Charles H. Dater Foundation please visit their website at www.daterfoundation.org.
2021 Donations & Impact
Furniture We Accept
Living Room Furniture
- Sofa/Loveseat (no sleeper sofas or reclining sofas)
- Living Room Chairs/Rocking Chair/Recliner (not motorized)
- Coffee Tables/End Tables
- Lamp – Table & Floor
- TV Stands
Dining Room Furniture
- Dining Room Tables & Chairs
- Buffets & Sideboards
- Kitchen Table and Chairs
- Bar Stools
- Clean Mattresses – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING) NO STAINS, TEARS or PET HAIR
- Clean Box Springs – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING)
- Bed Frame – ALL sizes – simple assembly please
- Small Student Desk w/Chair
- Patio Table & Chairs
- Outdoor Decor/Pots
Household Items We Accept
- Dishes / Bowls / Serving pieces
- Pots & Pans / Bakeware
- Cooking Utensils
- Small Appliances such as toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Irons / Ironing Boards
- Decorative Items
- Framed Artwork / Home decor
- Clothing/shoes (gently used)
- CDs / Record Albums / DVDs
- Area Rugs
- Sports Equipment
- Toys / Games / Puzzles
- Medical supplies such as crutches and walkers.
- Towels / Wash Cloths
- Bed Pillows (New only)
Items We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept items that are broken, stained, torn, pet hair, or beyond gently used.
- King-sized Mattresses or Box Springs
- Hutches or China Cabinets
- Entertainment Centers
- Lawn Equipment
- Headboards/Footboards, Waterbeds, Platform Beds, Bunk Beds, Trundle Beds/Day Beds, and Captain Beds
- Baby Furniture or Baby Equipment (due to numerous factory recalls and safety concerns)
- Office/Executive Desks
- Pianos / Organs
- Used Stuffed Animals
- Large Appliances – Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, etc.
- Medical Beds
- Building Materials
- Hazardous Liquids
- Paint/Building Materials/Cabinetry
What Our Clients Say
Special Thank You To Our Top Supporters!
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we are maintaining a No Contact Pick up Policy.