New Life Furniture Bank
If you have furniture to donate, you can drop it off at our warehouse or thrift store, or we can pick it up. We pick-up furniture, store it in our warehouse, and deliver it to people living in extreme poverty. Some items aren’t practical for the small spaces we furnish, so we sell in our thrift store so that we can expand our mission and bless even more families in need. Our goal is for all families living in the Greater Cincinnati area to live in furnished homes, thereby giving people dignity and hope. As a result, families will be strengthened, and they will have an improved quality of life. In 2021, we delivered whole house furniture to 1,370 households in need.
Residential Furniture Pick Up
New Life Furniture provides whole house furniture to people in need. Our mission is to turn an empty house or apartment into a home by providing basic furniture and household items. In order to do this, we have an on-going need for gently used furniture.
Please see our list of acceptable items. The driver will accept donations that help us accomplish our mission. Use this rule of thumb: if the donated item is not ready to go directly to one of our families, then it will not be accepted – no exceptions.
Please help us serve families with dignity as we do not believe “something is better than nothing”. We do not accept any furniture with rips, stains, tears or pet hair.
Request A Furniture Pick Up
Let’s do this! We pick up furniture in the afternoon between 12pm-5pm after we deliver furniture in the morning and have an empty truck ready for you!
You can schedule in 4 Easy Steps:
- Fill out the form.
- You will receive an email from us with available dates for pick up. Make sure to look for our email in your inbox or junk folder. Please respond with a date that works for you.
- Place items on the porch or garage the day of the pickup. The driver will call you 20-30 mins before arrival.
- You will receive a receipt for your donation items upon pick up.
- We request a $40 donation to help with our fuel expense. This donation can be made here or by having a check made to New Life Furniture for the driver to collect – NO CASH please.
- We only pick up furniture (and household items when we pick up furniture), We do not send our trucks to pick up accessories or other items without furniture too.
- All donation items are to be placed on a porch, in the garage or anywhere outside of the home for us to pick up. Our pick up team will not enter your home.
Dropping off Your Donations
Sometimes it’s just easier to drop off your donations! You can drop off your donations at our thrift store or our warehouse during business hours!
Thrift Store Location: 12037 Lebanon Rd. Sharonville, OH 45241. Drop off: Monday – Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm
Warehouse location: 11335 Reed Hartman Hwy. Suite 134, Blue Ash, OH 45241. Office hours: Mon-Thurs: 9am-4pm and Fri: 9am-12pm.
If your donations require heavy lifting, please call our office in advance, so we can help.
Commercial Furniture Pick Up
New Life Furniture Bank partners with local businesses and institutions such as hotels, retirement centers, churches, colleges, and furniture stores. Local universities such as University of Cincinnati, Xavier University and Miami University have generously donated gently used dorm furniture, and hotels such as The Millennium and Garfield Suites have donated gently used hotel furniture when they are replacing their furniture. These donations allow us to furnish homes of people in need and keep the furniture out of a landfill. In 2021, we were able to prevent 493 tons of furniture from going into a landfill.
Please help us serve more families by donating beds, dressers, sofas, tables and chairs. We are a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit. Please consult your tax professional for tax deduction information.
We cannot accept furniture with rips, tears, excessive pet hair or stains.
Furniture We Accept
Living Room Furniture
- Sofa/Loveseat (no sleeper sofas or reclining sofas)
- Living Room Chairs/Rocking Chair/Recliner (not motorized)
- Coffee Tables/End Tables
- Lamp – Table & Floor
- TV Stands
Dining Room Furniture
- Dining Room Tables & Chairs
- Buffets & Sideboards
- Kitchen Table & Chairs
- Bar Stools
- Clean Mattresses – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING) NO STAINS, TEARS or PET HAIR
- Clean Box Springs – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING)
- Bed Frame – ALL sizes – simple assembly please
- Small Student Desk w/Chair
- Patio Table & Chairs
- Outdoor Decor / Pots
Household Items We Accept
- Dishes / Bowls / Serving Pieces
- Pots & Pans
- Cooking Utensils
- Small Appliances such as toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Irons / Ironing Boards
- Decorative Items
- Framed Artwork / Home Decor
- Clothing/shoes (gently used)
- CDs / Record Albums / DVDs
- Area Rugs
- Sports Equipment
- Toys / Games / Puzzles
- Medical supplies such as crutches & walkers
- Towels / Wash Cloths
- Bed Pillows (New only)
Items We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept items that are broken, stained, torn, pet hair, or beyond gently used.
- King-sized Mattresses or Box Springs
- Lawn Equipment
- Headboards/Footboards, Waterbeds, Platform Beds, Bunk Beds, Trundle Beds/Day Beds, and Captain Beds
- Baby Furniture or Baby Equipment (due to numerous factory recalls and safety concerns)
- Office/Executive Desks
- Pianos / Organs
- Used Stuffed Animals
- Large Appliances – Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, etc.
- Medical Beds
- Building Materials
- Hazardous Liquids
- Paint/Building Materials/Cabinetry
- Entertainment Centers