Residential PickupNew Life Furniture provides whole house furniture to people in need. Our mission is to turn an empty house or apartment into a home by providing basic furniture and household items. In order to do this, we have an on-going need for gently used furniture. While our need is constant we do not accept all items you may have – please see the lists below of items we DO/DO NOT accept. The driver will accept donations that help us accomplish our mission. If you are interested in donating furniture please fill out the form to the right – we need to know your address, phone #, email address & the items you have for us. We will respond within 1 (one) business day to your request with a time/date for a pickup & information outlining the actual pickup. We do our pickups in the afternoons between 12 & 5p with the driver calling you when you are his next stop. Please note that we do request a $40 donation to help with our fuel expense. This donation can be made here (put the donation link here) or by having a check made to New Life Furniture for the driver to collect – NO CASH please. Also, please know that we are still operating under NO CONTACT SERVICE meaning we are not going into homes at all therefore the items you have for us need to be on a porch or in the garage for us to get.
Furniture Donation Process
STEP 1Please fill out the form to the right to schedule a pickup.
STEP 2Respond to the email you will receive choosing a date that works for you. A confirmation email will be sent once a date/time is decided on.
STEP 3Place items on the porch or garage the day of the pickup. The driver will call you when you are his next stop.
STEP 4The driver will have a receipt for the items he receives.
Acceptable ItemsLiving Room Furniture
- Kitchen or Dining Room Table
- Kitchen or Dining Room Chairs
- Complete Bed Sets (Twin, Full, Queen ONLY – NO KING)
- Clean Mattress (NO STAINS, TEARS or PET HAIR)
- Box Springs
- Bed Frame (simple assembly ONLY – headboard/footboard only if simple assembly)
- Night Stands
- Small Student Desk w/Chair
Items Accepted with Furniture Donation OnlyAccessories
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Televisions (not to exceed 19″)
- Pots and Pans/Bakeware
- Kitchen Utensils
- Small Appliances (coffee maker, toaster, iron, etc…)
Please bag or bundle in sets and label with size.
- Pillows (ONLY NEW)
Items We Do Not Accept
- ANY furniture with stains, tears or pet hair
- King-sized Mattresses or Beds
- Exercise or Lawn Equipment
- Waterbeds or platform beds
- Cribs, car seats, high chairs, baby equipment (due to numerous factory recalls and safety concerns)
- Large Appliances (stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, etc…)
- Large furniture such as entertainment centers, china cabinets, etc.
- Area Rugs
- Office Furniture
- Donations from insect-infested homes or buildings