Everyone deserves to sleep in a bed and eat at a table rather than on the floor.
Donate Furniture & Volunteer at New Life Furniture Bank
What’s a Furniture Bank?
New Life Furniture Bank (NLFB) is Southwest Ohio’s only furniture bank collecting gently used furniture and household items to provide to those in need throughout Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, and Dayton. We deliver and set-up an entire household of furnishings to families overcoming homelessness, domestic abuse, extreme poverty, and other devastating circumstances.
Additionally, we recognize that a home requires more than just four walls. A home requires essential furnishings such as beds to sleep on, a table & chairs to eat at, a sofa to gather, and other basic household items to transform empty spaces into livable homes.
Mostly, we believe in the healing power of giving and receiving to empower communities to come together and support our most vulnerable populations. Having a furnished home restores dignity, brings pride of ownership, adds confidence, and allows families to stabilize while working toward self-sufficiency.
We Sell New Mattresses
If you are looking for an affordable new mattress, please consider purchasing one from New Life Furniture Thrift Store. When you purchase a mattress, proceeds support New Life Furniture Bank, so we can expand our mission and additionally buy more mattresses for people who are sleeping on the floor!
New Life Furniture Thrift Store is located in Sharonville, Plaza right next to Gabe’s.
2021 Donations & Impact
Furniture We Accept
Living Room Furniture
- Sofa/Loveseat (no sleeper sofas or reclining sofas)
- Living Room Chairs/Rocking Chair/Recliner (not motorized)
- Coffee Tables/End Tables
- Lamp – Table & Floor
- TV Stands
Dining Room Furniture
- Dining Room Tables & Chairs
- Buffets & Sideboards
- Kitchen Table and Chairs
- Bar Stools
- Clean Mattresses – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING) NO STAINS, TEARS or PET HAIR
- Clean Box Springs – Queen, Full, Twin, and Twin XL (NO KING)
- Bed Frame – ALL sizes – simple assembly please
- Small Student Desk w/Chair
- Patio Table & Chairs
- Outdoor Decor/Pots
Household Items We Accept
- Dishes / Bowls / Serving pieces
- Pots & Pans / Bakeware
- Cooking Utensils
- Small Appliances such as toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Irons / Ironing Boards
- Decorative Items
- Framed Artwork / Home decor
- Clothing/shoes (gently used)
- CDs / Record Albums / DVDs
- Area Rugs
- Sports Equipment
- Toys / Games / Puzzles
- Medical supplies such as crutches and walkers.
- Towels / Wash Cloths
- Bed Pillows (New only)
Items We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept items that are broken, stained, torn, pet hair, or beyond gently used.
- King-sized Mattresses or Box Springs
- Hutches or China Cabinets
- Entertainment Centers
- Lawn Equipment
- Headboards/Footboards, Waterbeds, Platform Beds, Bunk Beds, Trundle Beds/Day Beds, and Captain Beds
- Baby Furniture or Baby Equipment (due to numerous factory recalls and safety concerns)
- Office/Executive Desks
- Pianos / Organs
- Used Stuffed Animals
- Large Appliances – Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, etc.
- Medical Beds
- Building Materials
- Hazardous Liquids
- Paint/Building Materials/Cabinetry
What Our Clients Say
Special Thank You To Our Top Supporters!
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we are maintaining a No Contact Pick up Policy.