Gently -used Furniture
Schedule a pickup
There are Now 2 Options For Furniture Pickup.
(OR you can drop off items at our warehouse and thrift store)
Free pick up with New Life Furniture Bank
- We pick up furniture Monday–Saturday 12 PM–5 PM.
- We accept items on our acceptable items list below.
- All donations must be picked up outside of your home (Ex. Garage, covered porch, common hallway.
- No pick up fee required, but please consider a $50 gas donation.
Don’t forget that you can include clothing, home decor, and other small items to sell in our thrift store (as long as you are donating furniture too)!
Pay for a pick up with our moving partner: Re-Supply
This is a paid service for anyone who would like movers to come inside the home and bring furniture to our warehouse or landfill if necessary.
Re-Supply can pick up furniture Monday-Saturday.
Items of ANY condition can get picked up.
Pick up fee is not tax-deductible, but donated items are (see tax professional for details)
Acceptable Furniture Items
- Sofa/Loveseat/Sectional (no motorized or sleepers) No stains, tears, or pet hair
- Living Room Chairs/Rocking Chair/Recliner (not motorized)
- Coffee table/End table/Side table
- Lamps: Table and Floor
- Bookshelf (no taller than 6′)
- TV stands (no entertainment centers)
- Dining Room tables and chairs
- Buffet/sideboard (no china cabinets or hutches)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Bar stools
- Mattresses/Box springs: Twin, Full, or Queen (no King size) No stains, tears, or pet hair
- Bed frames: simple assembly (no king size; no captain’s beds, platform beds, water beds, trundle/daybeds, bunk beds, or loft beds)
- Dressers/chests of drawers
- Small desks w/chair: no wider than 40″
- Patio tables and chairs
- Lounge Chairs/Chaise
Household Items We Accept
New or Gently-used
- Dishes/bowls/mugs/serving pieces
- Glassware ( No Alcohol themed)
- Cooking utensils
- Small appliances: toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
New or Gently-used
- Table linen/Curtains
- NEW Bed Pillows
- Flat-screen televisions
- Vacuum cleaners
- Irons/ironing boards
- Framed artwork/Home decor
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s clothing/shoes (gently used)
- Books, CDs/record albums/DVDs
- Area rugs
- Medical supplies (crutches, walkers, etc.)
- Tools/Lawn equipment/Garden Decor
Items We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept any items that are broken, stained, torn, has pet hair, or are beyond gently used.
- King-sized mattresses or box springs
- Armoires/Entertainment centers
- Lawn equipment
- Waterbeds, platform beds, bunk beds, trundle/day beds, and captain’s beds
- Baby furniture or baby equipment (due to numerous factory recalls)
- Office/Executive desks
- Used stuffed animals
- Large appliances: washers/dryers, refrigerators, etc.
- Medical beds
- Hazardous liquids
- Paint/Building materials/Cabinetry
Our Pickup Areas
We offer free furniture donation pickup services throughout these regions, making it easy for you to make a positive impact. Whether you’re in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Northern Kentucky, our dedicated team will come to your location, collect your generous donation, and ensure it reaches individuals and families in need.
Join us in transforming lives and making a difference in our communities. Learn more about how you can schedule a pickup today!
Drop off your donations at one of our 2 locations:
New Life Furniture Thrift Store: 12037 Lebanon Road. Sharonville, OH 45241. Hours of operation: Monday–Friday 10 AM–8 PM, Saturday: 10 AM–6 PM, Sunday 12 PM–6 PM. Phone: 513-667-1213.
Warehouse/Office: 11335 Reed Hartman Highway. Suite 134, Blue Ash, OH 45241. Hours of operation: Monday–Friday: 9 AM–4 PM. Phone: 513-313-0530.
If your donations require heavy lifting, please call in advance so we can help.