Furniture Donation Pickup in the
At New Life Furniture Bank, we’re proud to serve the Cincinnati community by providing furniture donations to those in need. But we couldn’t do it without your help. If you’re located around the Cincinnati area, we offer a convenient pickup service for furniture donations. Give back to your community and reduce waste at the same time!
On the day of your donation pickup, our truck will arrive at your home or business at the scheduled time. Just leave your donation on your porch, garage, or somewhere outside your home and we’ll take care of the rest. Our team is friendly, professional, and efficient, ensuring a hassle-free donation experience.
What We Accept
Acceptable Furniture Items
- Sofa/Loveseat/Sectional (no motorized or sleepers) No stains, tears, or pet hair
- Living Room Chairs/Rocking Chair/Recliner (not motorized)
- Coffee table/End table/Side table
- Lamps: Table and Floor
- Bookshelf (no taller than 6′)
- TV stands (no entertainment centers)
- Dining Room tables and chairs
- Buffet/sideboard (no china cabinets or hutches)
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- Bar stools
- Mattresses/Box springs: Twin, Full, or Queen (no King size) No stains, tears, or pet hair
- Bed frames: simple assembly (no king size; no captain’s beds, platform beds, water beds, trundle/daybeds, bunk beds, or loft beds)
- Dressers/chests of drawers
- Small desks w/chair: no wider than 40″
- Patio tables and chairs
- Lounge Chairs/Chaise
Household Items We Accept
New or Gently-used
- Dishes/bowls/mugs/serving pieces
- Cooking utensils
- Small appliances: toasters, mixers, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
New or Gently-used
- Table linen/Curtains
- NEW Bed Pillows
- Flat-screen televisions
- Vacuum cleaners
- Irons/ironing boards
- Framed artwork/Home decor
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s clothing/shoes (gently used)
- Books, CDs/record albums/DVDs
- Area rugs
- Medical supplies (crutches, walkers, etc.)
- Tools/Lawn equipment/Garden Decor
Items We DO NOT Accept
- We do not accept any items that are broken, stained, torn, has pet hair, or are beyond gently used.
- King-sized mattresses or box springs
- Armoires/Entertainment centers
- Lawn equipment
- Waterbeds, platform beds, bunk beds, trundle/day beds, and captain’s beds
- Baby furniture or baby equipment (due to numerous factory recalls)
- Office/Executive desks
- Used stuffed animals
- Large appliances: washers/dryers, refrigerators, etc.
- Medical beds
- Hazardous liquids
- Paint/Building materials/Cabinetry
Cincinnati Furniture Donation
Pickup Service Area
Our team at New Life Furniture Bank picks up donations in many areas around the Cincinnati region. If you’re unsure if we serve your area, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Schedule a pickup
To schedule a furniture donation pickup, fill out this donation form with your contact information and details about your donation. We pick up furniture Monday–Saturday 12 PM–5 PM.
Furniture Donation Pickup FAQs
We pick up furniture donations throughout the Cincinnati area in the following zip codes:
45102*, 45174, 45201, 45202, 45203, 45204, 45205, 45206, 45207, 45208, 45209, 45211, 45212, 45213, 45214, 45215, 45216, 45217, 45218, 45219, 45220, 45221, 45222, 45223, 45224, 45225, 45226, 45227, 45228, 45229, 45230, 45231, 45232, 45233, 45234, 45235, 45236, 45237, 45238, 45239, 45240, 45241, 45242, 45243, 45244, 45246, 45247, 45248, 45249, 45250, 45251, 45253, 45254, 45255, 45263, 45267, 45268, 45269, 45270, 45271, 45273, 45274, 45277, 45280, 45296, 45298, 45299, 45011, 45012, 45013, 45014, 45015, 45030, 45034, 45036, 45039, 45040, 45042, 45044, 45050, 45051, 45053, 45067, 45069, 45071, 45103*, 45111, 45122, 45140, 45150, 45152, and 45245.
*45103 – North of Route 32, not beyond Route 222; South of Route 32, not beyond Route 132
*45102 – Not beyond Amelia
We’re now accepting a larger variety of furniture and other items such as home decor, rugs, clothing & jewelry, and much more! We also accept household items like dishes, bowls, glasses, utensils, pots/pans, bakeware and bedding. Please see a complete list of items here.
Needs fluctuate depending on inventory, but we are always in great need of beds, mattresses, sofas and dressers.
Yes. We accept new and gently used mattresses that are free of rips, tears, stains or pet hair.
Sorry, we don’t accept furniture with a stain or tear. We want to make sure we deliver gently used furniture to people in need. Our goal is to give people hope & dignity with each furniture delivery.
Due to our current COVID-19 policies, our pickups are NO CONTACT, meaning we are not going into homes at all to pick up furniture. Please place your items on a porch, in the garage or anywhere outside of the home.
By donating your furniture to New Life Furniture Bank, you’re helping to make a difference in the lives of people in your Cincinnati community who need it most. Thank you for considering us for your donation, and we look forward to working with you!