New Life Furniture Bank
Greater Cincinnati’s ONLY Furniture Bank
COVID-19 UPDATE - April 20, 2020
New Life Furniture Bank RESUMES furniture deliveries
and donation pick-ups effective Tuesday, April 21st
Effective Tuesday, April 21st New Life Furniture Bank will resume furniture deliveries and donation pick-ups. The health, well-being and safety of our families served, donors, volunteers, and staff continue to be our top priority. While considered an “essential human service” during the State’s Stay at Home Order, we will be taking extra precautions including “No Contact Services” and will continue to follow Local, State and Federal guidelines regarding safe operations during this time.
For everyone’s safety, the following changes have been made to our operations and “No Contact Services” will be required:
- For donors requesting a furniture pick up, items MUST be placed on a covered porch, in the garage, or outside the home in a hallway. We will not enter the home.
- Clients will continue to be instructed to leave the home or stay in a closed room during the delivery process. Case Managers are asked to please help communicate this requirement. If client and anyone else in the household at the time of delivery are unable to leave or stay in a closed room, the delivery will be rescheduled.
- NLFB staff will always wear masks and gloves when providing services (deliveries/pick-ups).
- We have suspended all group volunteer activities, events, and tours in our warehouse until further notice.
- Our offices are closed to the public, but we CAN accept donations at our Blue Ash warehouse by appointment. Call 513-313-0530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
YOUR DONATIONS ARE NEEDED! The following items are in high demand:
Mattresses, box springs, bed frames (must be clean, no king-size)
Small Kitchen tables
Small end tables, coffee table, nightstands, dressers
Our goal is to serve our most vulnerable populations in a time of crippling need, and we are committed to doing so the best we can in these challenging times. We know that the social service agencies we partner with are working on the front lines of caring for families that are….and will be for quite some time…devastated by the economic impact of COVID-19. We are preparing for what we anticipate will be an even higher demand for our services in the months to come and will use every resource available to us to meet this need.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we all do our part to care for each other and those in our community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information at 513-313-0530 or email@example.com
Recent Posts from our Blog
On December 12th, partnering agency, Mercy Health, gathered their Leadership Development Institute (LDI) employees and donated their time at...February 5, 2020
Party in the House Design Challenge Spotlight: DIGS|Real Estate|Design|Construction| Designers Brian Gibson and John Harrison are feeling fanciful and...October 20, 2019
Party in the House Design Challenge Spotlight: Dwellings on Madison Our friends Grace Jones and Jeff Geoberti from Dwellings...September 26, 2019